Re: A89: Re: ti-89 FLASH ROM version 2.00!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ti-89 FLASH ROM version 2.00!!

hehe, yes this is a prank. It's another one of kirk meyer's faults where
he doesn't check the prog b4 he posts it =) There is no Rom 2.0. The prog
is just making fun of windoze. I must admit it is a good prank =)

-}InFuZeD{

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Patrick Sweeney wrote:

> Doesn't anyone else think it is a joke, a hoax, or a virus?
> It doesn't seem that these features are possible on this calculator.
>

> Wingman627@aol.com wrote:
>
> > i tried it out anyways, but it wouldnt run any programs cause of some error!!
> > it says in the doc that this thing runs BASIC progs also!!! this is the first
> > shell that has done this!!

Follow-Ups: References: