Re: A89: dumb question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: dumb question

> Assuming, that 'whatever' happens to be on an even address, otherwise
>  a surprise package with big red 'address error exception' stamped
>  all over it will arrive in an instant ...
>
>  Zoltan

i don't think "clr.x" has anything to do with even/odd addresses at all...if
i'm not mistaken i believe you are mistaken...
i think but am not sure that the only time you have to worry about odd
address is if you may be writing to one...then you will get that big red
error you were refering to =)

...however i am just a novice---feel free to englighten me...
     -Steven