Re: A89: Getting tired of this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Getting tired of this

Are you including doorsos.h and tios.h?  These two
share alot of common section names.  And could cause
hundreds of errors while running the assembler.

--- Josh Cunningham <rogue_ant@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm getting tired of this.  Why isn't my a68k
> compiler working?
> I have doors, I copied the lines to the autoexec.bat
> file, I went to an
> ms-dos prompt, got to the right dir then typed doors
> hello.asm.  all it did
> was give me an error saying that their was a bad
> command or file name.  If I
> try a68k hello.asm, I get about 280 errors with the
> include files, and libs.
>
> Please help, I want to code in 68k, not mess with
> the assembler.
>
> Josh Cunningham

> Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit
> http://www.msn.com

===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908
For the best of japanese programs and news on
Brave Warrior Itami.