Re: A89: Re: Hello everyone.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Hello everyone.

SirKnight wrote:
> Hey, for all you assemblers out there.  How about some sorta macro or
> assembler option to automatically compress stuff?  For example, you put an
> image in your code (and perhaps identify it as one) and the the assembler
> does the compression and include the code to decompress it when the program
> need it.  (it's just an idea from a non asm person :)

very bad if you use it more then one time. or a lot waste of space at least.
a macro is copied into your code everytime you use it.
what is wrong with a decompress subroutine? I don't see that you win very much
by your method.

tell me what you was thinking was the advantadge by do it your way was..'
(and then I will tell you why you where wrong ;)

//Olle