Re: A89: G-link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: G-link

In a message dated 6/11/99 2:59:33 AM GMT Daylight Time, c2b@prodigy.net
writes:

<<
 AnswerBoy8@aol.com wrote:

 > I'm having very much trouble with my graph link.  When I try to open the
com
 > ports it doesn't work.  I have a modem on com 2 and mouse is on com 1.  I
 > tried it with an 89 and 86.  However, no success.  Can someone tell me what
 > to do?  Someone that had the same experience?  Thnanks.
 Take out the mouse and try it on port one.  You should be able to use
 keyboard commands.  Some computers allow special ports for only mice.
 Try it on com1 without the mouse I'm no expert but it worked for me and
 I had the same problem.
 C2b3

I tried it and the com port opened!  However, the files still were not sent!
It said transmition error.  I already checked all the stuff listed what
should i do?