Re: A89: How to crash the calc in only 20 keystrokes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How to crash the calc in only 20 keystrokes

strange.. it has never failed me..  sometimes i have to hold down 2nd + left +
right and push on a couple of times..
hmm. I just remembered. I have removed my backup battery. Maybe that is why it
never failes for me.

//Olle