Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

Actually, QBasic, GWBasic, and BASICA where Basic Interpreters.  They were
pretty lame too actually.  DEBuG was the best, and actually worked for
compiling small ASM programs.  At the time alot of magazines and books and
guides would publish code for people to type in and do useful stuff on their
systems.
-Patrick
psweeney@geocities.com