Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive Utility v2.00

In a message dated 6/5/99 5:28:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, c2b@prodigy.net
writes:

> 	Do you mean rewriting the rom so it is more like a game boy but it
>  still does calculations?  Or what do you mean.  I'm trying to understand
>  If we could write our own Rom specifically for ASM programs then we
>  could write it to meet ASM needs only...
>  	Please elaborate for me.
>  C2B3

What it would be is a totally self-reliant program (it should have blank data
space in it to use as RAM, as well as the other listed qualities) that works
at about the level of a scientific calculator. This way, it can be inserted
into every prototype OS or "game OS" (an entire OS that is one game) so that
the calculator would still retain some mathematical usefulness while also
doubling as a Game Boy. (Imagine- Calculator Fantasy VIII, the first half-meg
game for any TI calc! :)