RE: A89: ti89 asm greyscale sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: ti89 asm greyscale sprites

>===== Original Message From assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org =====
>I'm putting a greyscale sprite with a background.  I need to know how toget
it to delete the sprite when you move, so you don't have a trail of sprites
behind you.  I need it to do that and not delete the background.  Could some
one explain to me how to do this? or tell me
>where a good expamle is?

If http://ti89.acz.org is running, I think they have something about it.

What you should do is edit your putsprite routine to save the background (the
memory it will draw to) to a variable.  Then, when you move the sprite, have
it draw that background to where the sprite is and then draw the sprite to the
new location.  I think that would work.

This e-mail has been sent to  you  courtesy of OperaMail,  a
free  web-based  service  from  Opera  Software,  makers  of
the award-winning Web Browser - http://www.operasoftware.com