From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of
KKokiri89@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 2:19 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: 'Remote Mode'

    I read some information about something called the remote controll mode.
If you haven't heard of it, press (on your calculator) [home], [f5],
[diamond], [apps], [alpha], [r]. It should look like a normal home screen,
but you can't input anything. It's 'supposed' to be able to connect with
hyperterm or a terminal emulator through the GraphLink. I can't seem to get
it to work! Does anyone know the correct settings for this? Or does it even
work?
    I called technical support, and a _snobby_ guy told me ". . . when your
entering the debug mode, information about that is not for the public. I'm
sorry, I'm not allowed to help you with that". I don't think he knows what I
was talking about, he thought i was talking about the Self Test. Maybe i can
get a hold of some staff member by email (they seem to be nicer in
non-real-time).
    Although if anyone knows about this 'feature' please tell me!

    Thanks!
    Kyle