Re: A89: Wait, it gets better (more TI-83+ SDK)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Wait, it gets better (more TI-83+ SDK)

>don't count on it.  you have to sign a document agreeing not to distribute
>proprietary information, which all this stuff is.  ti _may_ release it to
the
>public sometime, but for now it's not allowed to be distributed.  if scott
>released any of it, ti could sue him.

That pretty much sums it up. . . I signed an NDA which basically says that I
can't distribute the information they gave me nor talk about the
applications they sent FOR 3 YEARS or until TI gives it to the public. . . I
don't know whether they're oging to release this to the public or sell it.

Besides, by the time you read this I'll be in Swarthmore (PA) with no
internet access for 2 weeks =)

    -Scott