From: Thayne Miller
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 1999 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: A89: ti os v1.05 KILLS!!!

so wait up a second.  I haven't installed the new flash rom yet.  What does it fix?  And when are the os'es going to be re-configured to work on the new rom?  So should I install the new rom or just wait for now...
thanks

Thayne Miller
E-mail me | Page me (icq)
ICQ# 4637439 | YoMa$ter's Domain
My current ICQ status:

"Water polo is WAR. It's kill or be killed; or worse yet,
be killed, stripped half-naked, and laughed at"

online.dll?icq=4637439&img=2