A89: keyboard buffer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: keyboard buffer

When reading form the keyboard buffer, I came across something very
odd.  I would try for one row of keys, and that worked fine, then when I
went for another row, something strange happened: when I pressed esc
(meant to exit) my sprite went up.  Then I added a clr.l d0 between the
two reads and it still went up after pressing esc, only after you held
down esc for awhile, it would exit.  So, I added another clr.l d0 right
before the second read and it works.  Why does this happen?  Should I be
clearing $600019 or 60001b instead of d0?
	- Matt

Follow-Ups: References: