Re: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

VTI is virtual TI, a ti89 emulator/simulator (depending on different
definitions). Very useful for developing code for the calc.
get the latest version from http://rusty.acz.org/ and get a rom quick by
unzipping the flash update program from ti with winzip or such (it is the .tib
file). That is, if you own a ti89, it is illiegal otherwise.
It has a debugger so you can step through your code and put breakpoints. very
usefull.

//Olle