Re: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

600012:5..0  (64-n)*16 = Number of pixels wide the LCD controller thinks
             the LCD is. if changed to something else, $60001c should be
             modified TO some apropriate value to set the ROW-change-frequency
             to something that matches the number of horisontal pixels
                                                                  default $31

you dont have to change $60001c if you change to something lower than 240pixels,
but you you will probably have problems with grayscale if you don't...
another bad thing is that VTI does not support this feature, so all developement
with different screen with has to be done oncalc.

//Olle