Re: A89: Overwriting ROM (was Re: Linux Port)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Overwriting ROM (was Re: Linux Port)

>Scott, where did you get the source that uses "the bug"?  And, although
>I'm sure this question has been answered already, I cannot recollect the
>answer nor can I find the email in which the answer is, so: what is the
>problem with using that bug that lets you overwrite certain parts of the
>memory?  Thanks again for all help and explanations.
>    - Matt

I've been sworn to secrecy. . . but I don't even understand exactly what the
program is doing, nor do I plan on testing it to be sure it works.  It
doesn't really matter, since I don't plan on doing anything with it and I
don't plan on letting anyone else have it. . .

(BTW, the last time I sent this message - or something like it - it got sent
back to me, that's why you can't find it =)

    -Scott