A89: usefulness of the Linux TI project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: usefulness of the Linux TI project

A few good things if it gets up and going--

*When you have a crash it wont clear your files that are saved on your "disk"

*Most likley it will be easier to write ASM progs...screw the TI API (blech!)
besides...they dont do much for documentation.

*Hold many more programs that are much better built

*I was actually thinking about the on calc compiler...its a maybe

*Networking capabilties are a large factor

*I was also thinking about a clock with date/time...which is also a maybe

*I'll end it at 'It may not be useful to you, but i think it would be fun
just to work on such a project... to help be a part of this!'