From: Josh Cunningham [mailto:rogue_ant@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 1999 7:58 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

Building a memory expansion isn't that hard.  But it wouldn't be true
memory
(way too slow).  It would have to act like a hard drive...LinuxTI could
use
this for virtual memory, just like most of our home computers do.  The
problem is all the coding.  This is of course if we are going to use the

link port for memory expansion, and this is a neccessity, since most
users
don't want to really modify their calc.

Josh Cunningham