Re: A89: prosit for the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: prosit for the 89

At 22:30 1999-07-17 , you wrote:
Does any one know how to use prosit for the ti89?  If so would you mind helping me?

Define "use"... I'm not sure if the latest release is missing something. I *may* have forgotten to update Torus but the rest of the programs should run just fine.

Anyway, the installation is simple:
 1) Install DoorsOS.
 2) Load the prosit files onto the calc.
 3) Run the "prosit" file.

Since it's still in development please make sure you don't have anything valuable on your calc, or better yet run it on VTi. =)

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

The labyrinth of Ephebe is ancient and full of one hundred and one amazing
things you can do with hidden springs, razor-sharp knives, and falling
rocks.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)