Re: A89: Re: win95 problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: win95 problem

An easier way may be to just hold shift and right click on an .asm file
then choose open with.  You can then click the box that says always open
this type with this program and choose either notepad or wordpad........

that will make any .asm file open with notepad or whichever you pick.....

-TN EME LE