A89: win95 problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: win95 problem

I was using a program called pfe (programer's file
editor) to make my assembly programs.  I had to delete
it to make room for a more important file and now I
can't open my asm files without pfe.  I went to folder
options and file types and tried to change it but it
doesn't show up there and when I try to create an asm
file type it says that it is being used by pfe.  Does
anybody know how I can fix this so I can edit my asm
files.  Thanks.
          Benjamin Rodgers
===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908
For the best of japanese programs and news on
Brave Warrior Itami.