RE: A89: What happened?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: What happened?

Yeah, apparently there was a huge fight or something or other that was
grossly off-topic back in December... by the time I got the mail at
help@ticalc.org and was sent in to moderate, I found there was no longer a
need (and I must say that the list is very civilized).

Perhaps a lot of people get fed up and unsubscribed.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager