Re: A89: Phoenix

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Phoenix

for everyone who has this problem i'm including a recompiled version of phoenix 0.01.
what you have to do, is download the source code for phoenix and recompile it using asm89.bat from plusshell.  (source codes are named *.asm)

Brian Manning Chambers said:
->
->I recently bought a TI-89 and downloaded Doors OS and all the libraries from
->PlusShell.  I downloaded the most recent version of Phoenix, and when I try
->to run it, it says that it can't find the library util, which is in the main
->directory.  I tried to recompile the Phoenix ASM file with doors.bat, but it
->wouldn't work and gave me an error about not finding a 92 header.  What
->should I do?
->
->
->