A89: HexLib Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: HexLib Question

I have been trying out some of the libraries, with doors.  I find that
with these functions, that no matter what I put for D3 (on put_bin
and put_hex), there is no difference.  I can print out Hex
representations of what is in D0 but D3 has no effect.

What is D3 for and what should the values be?

Also, with put_bin and putting 1234 in D0, only the lower digits
are printed.  I get: 11010010 (no upper digits), regardless of what
is in D3.

Lastly, with put_char, something is printed but not the char that is
in D0.  I use: move.l #65,D0 (character 'A') but garbage is printed at
X,Y location.  I have tried many other characters and just print
garbage at X,Y location.

What is wrong with my understanding of how these functions work?

Discussion Group:        http://www.halcyon.com/ipscone/wwwboard/

Protect your constitutional rights. Your favorite one may be next!