Re: A89: THE Doors OS bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: THE Doors OS bug

don't know if you really want to know, but i've also encountered a situation where it wouldn't take the sin(15) (in degree mode).  but as soon as i restarted, it worked fine.

Xavier VASSOR said:
->
->> I also have had this bug with the memory error, but now I have a new
->> problem that could be related to this bug.  Every time I turn on my calc
->> within around 5-8 seconds it shuts off.  I know about the auto-shutdown
->> but this was ridiculous.  I resent my backup and everything worked
->> fine.  I think it might have been caused when I first used the ^Home^
->> key in doors because I had no problems before this.
->
->This seems to be another symptom.. If you have this bug again, please
->try to type
->x^y to see if the bugs are the same.
->Thanks
->