Re: A89: Need a little help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Need a little help

Well, just after I sent my last message i realized there might be different
versions of the util and zip libs. So I checked the ones I had and sure
enough they were different sizes. I was only able to check util cause I only
have 1 ziplib. However my question now is who is the brilliant person that
made at least 2 versions and which one do I use?