A89: Need a little help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Need a little help

I got a quick question. I have recently purchased an 89 and I tried
putting Super Mario Quest and Phoenix on the calculator but when I try
running them with either DoorsOS or Plusshell or just at the prompt it
says some libs are missing but I have those missing libs in my
calculator. My friend can run mario and he doesn't even have the libs in

the calculator. So I tried taking the ziplib out of mine and it still
didn't work. Ziplib and util are the ones that we keep having the
problem with. Anyone got an idea about this? Thanks Michael Kalil