Re: A89: the VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: the VAT

>Take the Ti -89 BASIC program FlashRom for example.  This program
continuously
>Arachives and Unarchives an empty string variable.  I don't know why anyone
>would post a program like this, but the net effect is that the calculator's
>Flash ROM is written to so many times that it finally degrades.

I did not post this program, but its idea originally came from me.  Its
purpose is to degrade your flash-rom to the point of replacability near the
end of your warranty, thereby getting you a brand new flash-rom chip and 6
months of extra warranty.  repeat ever 5 months...

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |

Follow-Ups: References: