A89: Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Questions

Hello, I was working on coding something, and I came up with a few
questions..

1. Why does this not compile properly?  And what is the syntax for using
this?

PutStr MACRO
 move.w \4,-(a7)
 move.l \3,-(a7)
 move.w \2,-(a7)
 move.w \1,-(a7)
 jsr doorsos::DrawStrXY
 lea 10(a7),a7
 ENDM

[Maybe my syntax was wrong which is why it didn't work?]

2. How do I do direct input.. I think this question's answer would help the
author of CraPong as well as me..

3. How do you make a bmp file into .asm... there was an 82/3/5/6 bmp or pcx
to asm program, but now I am not sure quite what to do...

4. When putting a sprite on the screen, is it anded with its mask or is it
ored?  I guess I need to know this to get my sprites to work correctly.

Thanks for any help,
Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
   Program Ideas and Upcoming Programs