Re: A89: Stupid Question, but please answer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Stupid Question, but please answer

In a message dated 1/13/99 1:30:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
IMmakingDO@aol.com writes:

> I can't seem to get any assembler to compile anything I make or even source
>  from other games.  What assembler does everyone use?
>  Sorry for taking up your precious e-mailbox.

Someone considerate ^_^
Compiling with current software is a pain, but using plusshell is the easiest,
and it works with DoorsOS. Unzip the entire plusshel.zip into a directory
called plusshel and add the following to your autoexec.bat:

call c:\plusshel\setps c:\plusshel

After that, just make a batch file or type at a command prompt (file...run may
not work):

asm92p (filename)

Where (filename) is the .asm file WITHOUT THE .ASM EXTENTION! (Important!!) I
make a batch file with just that command and the file I'm working on, then put
it in the directory my project is in.

And that, in a nutshell, is how to compile. :)