Re: A89: Re: TCML

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: TCML

In a message dated 1/12/99 4:21:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

<< I like this idea with one exception- the way a line is defined.  I think
that the browser should
 continue the line until it reads the

 command on a TCML line.  Let me explain using your example:

 TCML code:

 :C
 :3Nate's
 :ITCML
 :Ihttp://www.tcml.org/home.tcml
 :3 Page!
 :B
 :L
 :2Here's where I keep all of my TCML stuff online.  Bla, bla, bla

 The ":" chars are there because the TI-89 puts them in a text file.  Of
course, there is a space
 after "Nate's " so it won't seem as though "Nate'sTCML" weren't one word.
Also there is a space in
 front of "Page!" and not after "TCML" so that "TCML " won't be a link, but
the space will still be
 there.  And so, depending upon how links are displayed from the TI browser..
it'll look something
 like this:

                     Nate's TCML Page!
 Here's where I keep all of my TCML stuff online.  Bla, bla, bla

 I opted to use ZeromusMog's way of one-char tags better, because then there
will be less to decode >>

the only problem i see with this is that you should do " " for text.  instead
of just the words.  i think that should make it a little faster to make it out
since it doesn't have to search to see if that is a command or not.  but i
don't have any idea what im talking about.