Re: A89: Flash-Programs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Flash-Programs...

>No.. I share the same urge! :-)
>
>He had the nerve today to e-mail me at my private address, explaining
>me how
>he is not like the rest of us "computer nerds".. how his life is
>filled
>with
>happiness.. how technology is leading to the corruption of society and
>how he is
>one of the special few who can recognize this, and thats why his
>girlfriend and
>teachers adore him.. general insults directed at seemingly everyone
>besides
>himself... and similar arrogant, pointless drivel.
>
>"SHUT UP!!!"

Exactly.  This guy is a f***ing hypocrite.  He comes onto the list, and
immediately after proclaiming to us his vast programming knowledge and
wonderful social life, he throws at us outdated and totally untrue
stereotypes and other blatantly false accusations about homosexuality.  I
could sit here all day and give you all a resume, and I'm sure everyone
else on this list could as well, but no one cares because this list is
about programming ability.  We are here to develop our own programming
ability, and to help others' develop theirs'.  So if he thinks he is the
messiah and will save the world from technology, I hope that he has
learned something from Ted Kaczynski's sad fate.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]