Re: A89: Flash-Programs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Flash-Programs...

ZeromusMog@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/11/99 6:07:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> invertigo@juno.com writes:
>
> >          Michael J Mallon
> >  "The Clueless Dream Reality"
>
> Does anyone else have the strong urge to yell "SHUT UP!!!" at this person? Or
> is it only me?

No.. I share the same urge! :-)

He had the nerve today to e-mail me at my private address, explaining to
me how
he is not like the rest of us "computer nerds".. how his life is filled
with
happiness.. how technology is leading to the corruption of society and
how he is
one of the special few who can recognize this, and thats why his
girlfriend and
teachers adore him.. general insults directed at seemingly everyone
besides
himself... and similar arrogant, pointless drivel.

"SHUT UP!!!"

Follow-Ups: References: