Re: A89: My personal disgust with this poster

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: My personal disgust with this poster

If I was to block this guy from sending me mail on AOL, would it work? Or
would it be confused because the mail comes from the list server? Personal,
replies, please.

In a message dated 1/11/99 8:10:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
invertigo@juno.com writes:

> **********************************************************Flash
>  Programs...and my perosnal disgust with the ongoing crap threads on this
>  list!!!
>  **********************************************************
>
>  For all you out there wondering about the comment on one of my last
>  messages, here's my original statement, but do to cussing and swearing,
>  the list would not post my message. I normally cuss and swear simply
>  because it gets your attention! Now I'll just have to resort to
>  out-witting and my generally increased knowledge of the 89 and 92+ as
>  well as the MC68000 processer. Oh yeah, I have a challenge for all you
>  out there, try and tell me what you think the specs on the 89s' processer
>  are, I can beat almost anybody, simply because I'm taking a college-level
>  course on Electrical Engineering, and the teacher has decided that he
>  wants us to learn MC68000, what a break for me!

...and more assorted crap.