Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

At 05:42 PM 01/11/99 EST, you wrote:
>I think that's a great markup language! I personally would prefer more memory
>over an markup code that is a little messy... after all, I'd suspect that
most
>of the TCML would be written on a computer, so the hassle is minmal. Just a
>point to clarify, is this what you mean for usage?
>
>(3Welcome to my page!)
>
>Would display "Welcome to my Page!" in large letters, right?

Close, it should be:

(3Welcome to my page!)3

but i guess using only a ) to close might work.  would make for smaller
files, but make it harder to fix parentheses matching errors in the tcml
document.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |