Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

In a message dated 1/10/99 1:11:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
billr1@midsouth.net writes:

> perhaps not allow more than one set of tags on a single line?  this would
>  make for slightly less flexibility, but much easier coding, imho.  font
>  size end tags wouldnt have to be mandatory, but it may make coding easier
>  if they are.  (I should support most every type of calculator file, but
>  images and matrices would be the most used (matrices to replace tables).

I think that's a great markup language! I personally would prefer more memory
over an markup code that is a little messy... after all, I'd suspect that most
of the TCML would be written on a computer, so the hassle is minmal. Just a
point to clarify, is this what you mean for usage?

(3Welcome to my page!)

Would display "Welcome to my Page!" in large letters, right?