Re: A89: Internet Link (tchtml)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (tchtml)

I totally agree, there is absolutely no need to define a new language..
why not just take an early version of html (a basic html support) and you will
be compatible too :)
i think this discussion is going _a_bit_ far though, considering there is no one
that has made a tcp/ip connection to any ISP yet :)

//Olle