Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

In a message dated 1/9/99 11:14:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rosyna@earthlink.net writes:

> You people are really missing something. AOL is meant to be for
>  novice users, easy to setup but as soon as you get better, move to a
>  real ISP.
Not if our buddy Steve has his way. :)

>Its not that hard to setup an email client or use one.
Really? It depends on the client... ever try Exchange? It took me hours to get
it to send messages over a LAN...

>  I have Eudora and love it like there is something wrong with me that
>  deserves extensive therapy.
Yes, especially if it's like the Eudora Lite thing I used once. What a piece
of crap... didn't even display half the messages right.

>  I press F12 and get my email, nothing
>  could be easier.
What about You've Got Mail? That's even easier. :) (BTW, if you want to see
some people who overly-romanticized those words, go see the movie by the same
name. Good movie, tho. :)

>  And I can actually name myself :)
Do you think that AOL made up ZeromusMog for me?