Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

You people are really missing something. AOL is meant to be for
novice users, easy to setup but as soon as you get better, move to a
real ISP. Its not that hard to setup an email client or use one. I
have Eudora and love it like there is something wrong with me that
deserves extensive therapy. I press F12 and get my email, nothing
could be easier. And I can actually name myself :)

At approximately 2:08 AM -0500GMT on the day Earth People call
1/10/99, ZeromusMog@aol.com declared:

> That's the best way to put it that I've ever heard! AOL is not that good as a
> standalone ISP, but it is really nice to have some features that
> don't require
> a complete knowledge nuclear physics to use. I LIKE double-clicking
> on mail to
> get it, typing stuff, then clicking send to reply. Ever try and get the Inbox
> to work?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.