Re: A89: Internet Link (also important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (also important)

In a message dated 1/9/99 8:04:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, ZeromusMog@aol.com
writes:

> I think that an HTML viewer is a bit farfetched, as the features hinge
around
>  scalable fonts, graphics, tables, etc. A new markup language- a spitting
> image
>  of HTML- would be better. Pages made for tcml (TI-Calculator Markup
Language)

>  would hinge around three fixed-size fonts and the fact that the screen is
>  small. I would just love to type in www.tcml.ticalc.org into my calc and
>  connect to the calculator version of ticalc.org, where I can download
> programs
>  and such.

How about we put a lot of effort into the HTML connection, and if that doesn't
pan out, then we could make something (which would probably take up less
space) to connect to "special" pages, which would either have a special coding
with different [commands?] than html OR would use only a few simple html
commands.
--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>