Re: A89: Internet Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link

That is already made for the 85/86 and 83 If I'm not wrong..
and about power..  I havn't seen any modem that whants power from the serial
port..
it either uses a seperate powersupply or uses the linepower of the
telephoneline.
I think though that they only have terminalemulation on the 85/86 and 83.. so
you need an isp with shell or you can dial to BBS's..
terminalemulation is _a_lot_ easier than having ppp and the tcp/ip-stack
implemented on the calc, even though i think it would be quite possible..

//olle