From: -=> InFuZeD <=- <zoneti@home.com>
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: A89: FuZiOnZ Clarification

>Miles Raymond wrote:
>
>> How do you know it's not going to be text-based?  hehe
>
>This is greyscale you dumba**! Ooooo greyscale text!

and I'm not a dumba**, I'm a dumbass; where did you learn to spell?

>> No, I think he's going to just help with it while the CCIA team really works on it.  I could be
>> wrong.  But I started out on this list saying I was going to make StarFox89 before I really knew
how
>> hard assembly was.
>
>Ummm, I don't think so. B4 I get a bad rep on this list I'd like to say
>that I am only flaming flamers.
>I'm making this RPG! The CCIA members are going to help me with graphix,
>storyline, and learning 68k.
>I will become a CCIA member when I have proven myself to doomsday or as
>soon as CarBiN gets back. I know how
>hard assembly is cus I programmed the z80!

doomsday is cool.  the CCIA is cool.  and I think CarBiN is back already though (he was on IRC last
night)

>> -Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
>> ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: MRayMan
>> http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/
>
>> >before you know any 68k, you're already starting on an rpg?  i would recommend
>> >you at least do some fairly basic stuff first
>
>Ummm....Basic Stuff is crap...I've done my basic stuff to myself, I've
>already done plenty of Basic stuff on the 82,83, and 86. I'm taking on
>68k with open arms.

I think he was talking about learning the basic M68k op codes and stuff, not TI-BASIC

>Heres a description of my RPG.
>-Title: FuZiOnZ <=- Yes That Capitalization Is correct -=>
>-Setting: Medival Times
>-Weapons: Swords, Bows, Ect
>-Plot: The evil warlord Ghengi has aquired the favor the dark ones
>(demons) and plans to destroy all life on the earth and to create a
>"Supreme species". Exas, the hero, must battle his way through Ghengi's
>minions to find "The Ultimate Light". This is the "spirit" of the earth
>and is the only thing that can give him the power to defeat Ghengi.
>-Characters: Exas, Hygher, Westly, Tina <=- Heros <=- Ghengi, Farghon,
>Indar, Ubo, Ewl <=- Enemies <=-
>
>Now that you have some information on the RPG, let the contest begin!
>
>-InF

cool, sounds a lot like the storyline of a Zelda game

>p.s. my caps-lock isn't broken, just my sanity

Oh, I have that same problem, my mom said we couldn't get my sanity fixed, but as you can see, my
caps-lock has been.