Re: A89: Internet Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link

I think what we where talking of was something transparent to the calc..  you
just plug in your GL or paralell link to your computer starts up a client
program and connects to someone else on the net..   and then the two calcs think
they are connected via a standard linkcable..      the problem is lag..

isn't you talking of the ti-modem project? where you connect your calc to a
modem and uses that to connect to the net?

//Olle