Re: A89: doors vs plushell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: doors vs plushell

At 05:54 PM 01/07/99 EST, you wrote:
>Can doors os run basic programs, it does not work for me, and what will
>zipping files do , what does moremem do. will it ruin programs

unfortunately, none of the 3 current 89 asm shells run basic programs.
zipping a file makes it smaller (usually) and changes its type to DATA.
the file cante be used again until it is unzipped.
moremem (afaik) uses an extra page of memory for archive ram, thereby
making giving you more free archive space.  it shouldnt mess anything up
(anyone out there had any problems?)  as long as you only run it once.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |