Re: A89: Address errors, how to stop them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> is there a way that doors can somehow protect the calc with the error
> protection WHILE in TI-OS?

A bunch of people (myself included) are working on advanced OS's for the
89.  I don't know how Doors works, but I mind is shaping up to be a
rewrite of the exception handlers on the 89.  It would have the same
type of "crash protection" that Doors has as well as other
optimizations.  My future OS will be able to provide crash protection
all the time.  I'm pretty sure that Doors does this too, but I'm not
sure (I don't use it).  It would be nice though if we could somehow
integrate these new OS's into a Flash ROM upgrade...

	--Nate

Follow-Ups: References: