Re: A89: Calculator-specific Issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Calculator-specific Issues

>(Perhaps Matt Johnson can not insult a well-meaning newbie for once and tell
>us how to do greyscale or display registers on the screen?) Anyway, this is
>getting long, I'm getting tired, and I think my point has been made. Oh,
did I
>mention that some information on greyscale would be nice? :)

I second that notion...there are some really nice people on this list who
are patient and willing to help..but they cant be the only ones to help.  i
know there are some people on this list who are very good with 89 asm but
feel that the persons question is "stupid" or menial and not worth their
time..

joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of
bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile
and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in
love. " Groucho Marx