Re: A89: Error: 16-bit relocations are unsupported(2nd postion)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Error: 16-bit relocations are unsupported(2nd postion)

In your sprites you have some lines like this:
dc.b %10110110; 19

What is the semi-colon and 19?

This could be it, but since I've never seen this before, I'm not sure.

Daniel Imfeld