Re: A89: error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: error

Hey I am Matt. Hehe. Olle I ran his program and I was wondering it made my status bar on the bottom dissapear and I was wondering if there is a way to add some
error correction to that coding to stop that? BTW I am even worse at this then Joe so go easy on me. After all what's a program without error correction?

Follow-Ups: References: