Re: A89: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Line 1111 Emulator

olp1726@softhome.net writes:

> this is a email list for asm 89 right????
>
>  and if you dont like it so much why cant you just go write a tutorial
>  yourself excuse us who are not as GREATLY knowledgable as you..

Calm down, that wasn't an insult towards you! There have been a gazillion
posts about sprites in the past month or so, and it's getting kind of old-
even for newbies like me who are interested in the stuff. All that he is
suggesting is that someone write a tutorial about it so that us newbies can
learn in peace with minimal disturbance. Nothing bad about you! :)