Re: A89: Error: 16-bit relocations are unsupported

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Error: 16-bit relocations are unsupported

i had the same problem.  i forgot what i did to solve it.  i think it had
something to do with using a byte value instead of a word.  doesn't the
assembler tell you what line the error is on?  that would probably help all of
us to help you with your darned stinking long program.

In a message dated 1/3/99 1:00:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, S43R80@aol.com